Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Weekend of October 27, 2019
1. Tickets are available for the Parish Macaroni Dinner to be held on Sunday, November 10 from 11:30am to 5:00pm at the Parish
Center. Please support this parish fundraiser.
2. The Parish Office will be closed on Friday, November 1 in observance of All Saints Day.
3. Friday, November 1 is All Saints Day, a Holy Day of Obligation. Please refer to the Holy Day schedule in today’s bulletin.
4. The All Souls Remembrance Mass will be celebrated on Friday,November 8 at 7:00pm at St. Mary Church.
* The 2020 Mass book is now open.
**It’s not too late to contribute to the House of Charity Bishop’s Annual Appeal. Please consider a gift as we share our many blessings!